Sunday, May 25, 2008

Client Update


Congratulations to Ian and Ivonne! One of my favorite couples have had two very big things happen to them this month.

They celebrated their 1-year anniversary and welcomed their beautiful baby boy, Max into the world.













He's soo cute! I can't wait to meet the little guy. As soon as I have more pictures, I'll share them with you...







You can view more pictures of Ian and Ivonne on their wedding day on the gallery page of my website at http://www.kissthebrideweddings.com/gallery.htm

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

a real life wedding planer. Just a hello, do check me out one day when u can rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, please comment and fell free to
Blog Roll Me

Anupam said...

sexy lingerie,plus size lingerie,sheer lingerie,erotic lingerie,trashy lingerie,hot lingerie,exotic lingerie,see through lingerie,bridal lingerie,leather,lingerieand AND much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping WORLDWIDE BEST LINGERIE STORE